- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Nigerians on twitter have reacted to a trending story of a daring couple who had their wedding at Mount Everest. The couple reportedly trekked for three weeks to the top of the mountain, just to have a private but epic wedding.
Some Nigerians believe that the plan wouldn’t have worked if the couple were Nigerians, as their family members would have trekked with them just to make sure they attend the wedding. See their hilarious reactions after the cut.
Source: ( Linda Ikeji )