Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Nigerians on twitter have reacted to a trending story of a daring couple who had their wedding at Mount Everest. The couple reportedly trekked for three weeks to the top of the mountain, just to have a private but epic wedding.
Some Nigerians believe that the plan wouldn’t have worked if the couple were Nigerians, as their family members would have trekked with them just to make sure they attend the wedding. See their hilarious reactions after the cut.
Source: ( Linda Ikeji )