Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Nigerians on twitter have reacted to a trending story of a daring couple who had their wedding at Mount Everest. The couple reportedly trekked for three weeks to the top of the mountain, just to have a private but epic wedding.
Some Nigerians believe that the plan wouldn’t have worked if the couple were Nigerians, as their family members would have trekked with them just to make sure they attend the wedding. See their hilarious reactions after the cut.
Source: ( Linda Ikeji )