- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, was a guest on Channels TV this morning where he said that IPOB members are terrorists while Fulani herdsmen that have been carrying out attacks in various parts of the country are a mere criminal gang.
Some Nigerians have taken to their twitter page to react to his comparison. See their reactions below…