- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
On Monday, March 20, Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who is currently standing trial in Abuja High Court, spoke against the extra-judicial activities of the Department of Secret Service (DSS) whom he said has detained many Hausa men for their alleged involvement in Boko Haram activities without trying them in court for years.