- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
On Monday, March 20, Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who is currently standing trial in Abuja High Court, spoke against the extra-judicial activities of the Department of Secret Service (DSS) whom he said has detained many Hausa men for their alleged involvement in Boko Haram activities without trying them in court for years.