Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
On Monday, March 20, Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who is currently standing trial in Abuja High Court, spoke against the extra-judicial activities of the Department of Secret Service (DSS) whom he said has detained many Hausa men for their alleged involvement in Boko Haram activities without trying them in court for years.