Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 2 command, Adamu Ibrahim, has directed that police officers to stop arresting people for using vehicles with tinted glass.
The order was also confirmed by the Zonal Police P.R.O, SP Dolapo Badmus who relayed this message while speaking with Linda Ikeji Blog, saying that no police officer has the right to arrest anyone for using tinted glasses and they have been asked to stop demanding for renewal of tinted permit.