- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
The Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 2 command, Adamu Ibrahim, has directed that police officers to stop arresting people for using vehicles with tinted glass.
The order was also confirmed by the Zonal Police P.R.O, SP Dolapo Badmus who relayed this message while speaking with Linda Ikeji Blog, saying that no police officer has the right to arrest anyone for using tinted glasses and they have been asked to stop demanding for renewal of tinted permit.