- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 2 command, Adamu Ibrahim, has directed that police officers to stop arresting people for using vehicles with tinted glass.
The order was also confirmed by the Zonal Police P.R.O, SP Dolapo Badmus who relayed this message while speaking with Linda Ikeji Blog, saying that no police officer has the right to arrest anyone for using tinted glasses and they have been asked to stop demanding for renewal of tinted permit.