- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
The Niger Delta Ministers Peace Forum (NDMPF) yesterday condemned the cold-blooded murder of four Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by unknown men on Tuesday in Rivers state.
In a statement, Bishop Duke Akpososo, a representative of the group said,
“NDMPF is at a complete loss as to the reason behind the killing of these innocent security men, who are possibly our tribesmen carrying out their civic responsibility.
“We urge the perpetrators of this heinous crime against humanity to own up and repent of their failed mission. Killing our own tribesmen, our fellow Niger-Deltans, in the name of the struggle is nothing, but a misconceived, misdirected vision and mission, standing upside down.”