Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
The Niger Delta Ministers Peace Forum (NDMPF) yesterday condemned the cold-blooded murder of four Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by unknown men on Tuesday in Rivers state.
In a statement, Bishop Duke Akpososo, a representative of the group said,
“NDMPF is at a complete loss as to the reason behind the killing of these innocent security men, who are possibly our tribesmen carrying out their civic responsibility.
“We urge the perpetrators of this heinous crime against humanity to own up and repent of their failed mission. Killing our own tribesmen, our fellow Niger-Deltans, in the name of the struggle is nothing, but a misconceived, misdirected vision and mission, standing upside down.”