- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The Niger Delta Ministers Peace Forum (NDMPF) yesterday condemned the cold-blooded murder of four Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by unknown men on Tuesday in Rivers state.
In a statement, Bishop Duke Akpososo, a representative of the group said,
“NDMPF is at a complete loss as to the reason behind the killing of these innocent security men, who are possibly our tribesmen carrying out their civic responsibility.
“We urge the perpetrators of this heinous crime against humanity to own up and repent of their failed mission. Killing our own tribesmen, our fellow Niger-Deltans, in the name of the struggle is nothing, but a misconceived, misdirected vision and mission, standing upside down.”