Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
The Niger Delta Ministers Peace Forum (NDMPF) yesterday condemned the cold-blooded murder of four Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by unknown men on Tuesday in Rivers state.
In a statement, Bishop Duke Akpososo, a representative of the group said,
“NDMPF is at a complete loss as to the reason behind the killing of these innocent security men, who are possibly our tribesmen carrying out their civic responsibility.
“We urge the perpetrators of this heinous crime against humanity to own up and repent of their failed mission. Killing our own tribesmen, our fellow Niger-Deltans, in the name of the struggle is nothing, but a misconceived, misdirected vision and mission, standing upside down.”