Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Thousands of local government workers stage MASSIVE protest in Lagos
- GOOD NEWS! Ahead of UTME, JAMB reduces exam hours
- Why NASS could override Buhari if he rejects peace corps bill – Dogara warns
- Governor Aregbesola opens up on Ile-Ife crisis, says it’s not an inter-ethnic conflict
- JUST IN: Naira sustains gain against Dollar as CBN slashes BDC rate
President Barack Obama on Wednesday warned his successor Donald Trump against any “sudden, unilateral moves” on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, in an apparent reference to his plan to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
“The president-elect will have his own policy,” Obama told his final news conference, two days before leaving office.
“But obviously it’s a volatile environment. What we have seen in the past is when some unilateral moves are made that speak to some of the core issues and sensitivities of either side, that can be explosive.”