Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Edo state governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki has ordered the sack of Mr Braimah Gabriel Ohioma, a staff of Michael Imoudu College of Physical Education, Afuze allegedly for testifying at the Edo State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal holden at Benin City.
In a letter by the management of the state owned post secondary sports management training institution, the witness was relieved of his duties over what was described as “unapprovable unethical misdemeanor”.
Investigations reveal that “unethical misdemeanor” is not listed among the punishable grounds in civil service rules.
The order for the sacked worker who has lived in the staff apartment for over two years has been labelled unlwaful by legal practitioners.
A nongovernmental organisation that defends human rights, leadership values and democratic norms in Nigeria, Centre for Patriotic Leadership Initiative, (CPLI), has offered to defend Braimah Ohiomai in court to challenge his wrongful sack and ill treatment.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days