Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
President Muhammadu Buhari received Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state and the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo state, Chief Rotimi Akeredolu, at the Presidential Villa, today October 31.
After the meeting with the president, Akeredolu expressed confidence that the party would be victorious in the forthcoming Ondo election.
He boasted that he would emerge victorious at the poll even if the two factional candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, Jimoh Ibrahim and Eyitayo Jegede, combine forces and contest against him, The Punch reports.
Also speaking, Governor Lalong said Buhari had formerly endorsed Akeredolu as the APC governorship candidate.
He boasted that they would win the Ondo election just like they did in Kogi and Edo, adding that all internal issues within the party that may affect it in the election had been resolved.
President Buhari also received Governors Mohammed Abubakar and Mohammed Abubakar Badaru of Bauchi and Jigawa states respectively. They were said to have visited the president to update him on the rising cases of kidnapping in their states.
Buhari gave them assurance that his government would do its best concerning the situation.