Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
– Ekiti governor Ayodele Fayose says there is no way Jimoh Ibrahim will become governor in the upcoming Ondo election
– Fayose assures the people of Ondo that Jegede will triumph at the end of the day when the election is through on November 26
Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose has prophesied that candidate of factional Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Jimoh Ibrahim will not become the governor of Ondo state.
Punch reports that Fayose made the prediction on Tuesday, November 1 while speaking on Orange FM’s political programme in Akure, the Ondo state capital.
Fayose said some agents of confusion were reportedly using the crisis in the PDP to cause confusion in the party in order to allow the candidate of the All Progressives Congress Rotimi Akeredolu to win the November 26 Ondo election.
He said, “I want my people in Ondo State to stand by Jegede, they should not be distracted. I believe justice will prevail. This is a fight against democracy.