Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Ooni of Ife and wife, in a visit to UK, met with British royalty, Prince Charles and wife, Princess Camilla.
His Imperial Majesty, the monarch of Ile-Ife, Osun state, Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi and his wife, Queen Wuraola met with British Royalty, Prince Charles and wife, Princess Camilla.
Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi arrived the United Kingdom on Monday, March 13.
Prince Charles is the eldest child of the Queen Elizabeth and the heir apparent to the throne. During his visit to the UK, the Ooni will attend the Commonwealth Day celebration, and then visit the Nigerian High Commission, London.
The king will deliver a lecture at Oxford University, among many other engagements.
He will round up his trip with an evening with His Imperial Majesty, a royal dinner gala night organised by the Ooni of Ife Global Outreach on Friday, March 24, 2017, at Arora Ballroom, Intercontinental Hotel, London, with cultural performances and special guests in attendance.