- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Ooni of Ife and wife, in a visit to UK, met with British royalty, Prince Charles and wife, Princess Camilla.
His Imperial Majesty, the monarch of Ile-Ife, Osun state, Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi and his wife, Queen Wuraola met with British Royalty, Prince Charles and wife, Princess Camilla.
Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi arrived the United Kingdom on Monday, March 13.
Prince Charles is the eldest child of the Queen Elizabeth and the heir apparent to the throne. During his visit to the UK, the Ooni will attend the Commonwealth Day celebration, and then visit the Nigerian High Commission, London.
The king will deliver a lecture at Oxford University, among many other engagements.
He will round up his trip with an evening with His Imperial Majesty, a royal dinner gala night organised by the Ooni of Ife Global Outreach on Friday, March 24, 2017, at Arora Ballroom, Intercontinental Hotel, London, with cultural performances and special guests in attendance.