Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Cardiff has already lodged a claim of dishonest conspiracy against Mackay; their former Director of Football, Iain Moody and three agents – David Manasseh, Rob Segal and John Inglis.
The Championship club claim the five men conspired to defraud the club in 2013 over Steven Caulker’s £8.5million transfer from Tottenham and Odemwingie’s £2.5million transfer.
They are holding Mackay and Moody responsible, as the two principal officers that handled transfer business at the club.
Cardiff’s owner, Vincent Tan, has spent more than three years and £1million investigating eight transfers done during Mackay’s tenure.