- ticket title
- Former Senate President David Mark Breaks Silence On EFCC Invitation
- Unlike Fayose, Wike Fails to Condemn $1 Billion ECA Fund to Fight Boko Haram
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
Cardiff has already lodged a claim of dishonest conspiracy against Mackay; their former Director of Football, Iain Moody and three agents – David Manasseh, Rob Segal and John Inglis.
The Championship club claim the five men conspired to defraud the club in 2013 over Steven Caulker’s £8.5million transfer from Tottenham and Odemwingie’s £2.5million transfer.
They are holding Mackay and Moody responsible, as the two principal officers that handled transfer business at the club.
Cardiff’s owner, Vincent Tan, has spent more than three years and £1million investigating eight transfers done during Mackay’s tenure.