Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Cardiff has already lodged a claim of dishonest conspiracy against Mackay; their former Director of Football, Iain Moody and three agents – David Manasseh, Rob Segal and John Inglis.
The Championship club claim the five men conspired to defraud the club in 2013 over Steven Caulker’s £8.5million transfer from Tottenham and Odemwingie’s £2.5million transfer.
They are holding Mackay and Moody responsible, as the two principal officers that handled transfer business at the club.
Cardiff’s owner, Vincent Tan, has spent more than three years and £1million investigating eight transfers done during Mackay’s tenure.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days