Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Gov Adams Oshiomhole of Edo on Friday in Benin passed on his hand over notes to Governor-Elect Godwin Obaseki.He gave the documents to Obaseki at exactly 8:44pm on Friday ahead of swearing-in which holds today.
Oshiomhole said that the governor-elect is fmiliar with the information contained in the documents as he had been part of his administration as head of his economic team.
“I hand over the comprehensive hand over note and formerly bring to a close my tenure”, Oshiomhole said.
Oshiomhole hoped that the governor-elect would do well for the people.
Obaseki, who will be sworn-in on Saturday gave assurance that he would put in every pint of his sweat and energy into the governance of the state.
He thanked Govs Simeon Lalong of Plateau and Mohamed Abubakar of Bauchi for witnessing the presentation of the hand over notes.
Oshiomhole thereafter formerly announced the dissolution of the State Executive Council. (NAN)