- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
It was a wonderful meeting for popular Nigerian actor, Osita Iheme as he met some men of the Nigerian Army.
Nigerian celebrity actor, Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw was treated like a true star as men of the Nigerian Army posed and celebrated him.
The soldiers conferred on him a new title, the ‘New Civilian General’.
He wrote on Instagram: ‘My Gees just conferred on me The New civilian GENERAL. God bless our soldiers. Keep watching our back’