Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) mismanaged Nigeria throughout the 16 years it ruled the country.
A statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said the President spoke during a meeting with governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Rotimi Akeredolu, APC elders in the state, and national officers of the party before the commencement of the party governorship campaign rally in Akure, the state capital.
President Buhari assured that his government would correct mistakes of the past administrations.
The statement said, “Buhari assured Nigerians that determined, steadfast and patriotic people in the APC-led government will transform the nation’s ailing economy, which was run aground by the party that governed Nigeria for 16 years from 1999 to 2015.”
He also advised aspirants that lost the party’s ticket to Akeredolu to to try their luck in future elections.