- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Former governor of Anambra State, Chief Peter Obi has waded into the disagreement between Peter and Paul Okoye of the P Square fame.
The former governor is set to broker peace between the two brothers.
DAILY POST gathered that Obi was highly ‘disappointed’ with the way the two singers were washing their dirty linen in the public.
An insider hinted our reporter that the former Anambra State governor called the brothers separately on Monday to advise them against making a decision that will ruin their career and family for life.
The Okoye brothers, who hail from Anambra State, according to our source are expected to meet with their former governor this week for possible reconciliation.
“There’s still hope. Chief Obi was highly disappointed when the news of their break up got to him. He called both of them separately, including Jude, not to allow outsiders come between them. He reminded them of the old African adage that says, blood is thicker than water,” the source said.
Asked what was the response of the fighting brothers, the source added, “they will meet with Okute (Obi) this week in Abuja.”