Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Although the family of President Muhammadu Buhari has said they would want the forthcoming marriage between their daughter, Zahra and Mohammed Indimi to remain a private affair, the invitation cards of the intending couple have surfaced online.
This is coming shortly after Buhari’s family disowned some photographs currently trending in the media believed to be pre-wedding photographs of the duo.
Recall that the wedding had been put on hold indefinitely, but according to the invitation cards, the wedding is slated for December 16th at the National Mosque Abuja.