Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
Although the family of President Muhammadu Buhari has said they would want the forthcoming marriage between their daughter, Zahra and Mohammed Indimi to remain a private affair, the invitation cards of the intending couple have surfaced online.
This is coming shortly after Buhari’s family disowned some photographs currently trending in the media believed to be pre-wedding photographs of the duo.
Recall that the wedding had been put on hold indefinitely, but according to the invitation cards, the wedding is slated for December 16th at the National Mosque Abuja.