- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
Although the family of President Muhammadu Buhari has said they would want the forthcoming marriage between their daughter, Zahra and Mohammed Indimi to remain a private affair, the invitation cards of the intending couple have surfaced online.
This is coming shortly after Buhari’s family disowned some photographs currently trending in the media believed to be pre-wedding photographs of the duo.
Recall that the wedding had been put on hold indefinitely, but according to the invitation cards, the wedding is slated for December 16th at the National Mosque Abuja.