Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Although the family of President Muhammadu Buhari has said they would want the forthcoming marriage between their daughter, Zahra and Mohammed Indimi to remain a private affair, the invitation cards of the intending couple have surfaced online.
This is coming shortly after Buhari’s family disowned some photographs currently trending in the media believed to be pre-wedding photographs of the duo.
Recall that the wedding had been put on hold indefinitely, but according to the invitation cards, the wedding is slated for December 16th at the National Mosque Abuja.