Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
“The suspects who had been elusive for some time now, were eventually arrested after several days of intelligence gathering and painstaking investigation carried out by the police,” said the PPRO.
“During interrogation, the suspects confessed to being internet fraudsters and had defrauded many innocent victims they referred to as ‘clients’ of their hard-earned money in Naira and foreign currencies. They also disclosed that they often use charms to facilitate their illicit business. This they did by hypnotising victims and ‘commanding’ them to part with their Dollars and valuable properties. They further disclosed that those who had fallen victims included foreign nationals and Nigerians.”