Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
“The suspects who had been elusive for some time now, were eventually arrested after several days of intelligence gathering and painstaking investigation carried out by the police,” said the PPRO.
“During interrogation, the suspects confessed to being internet fraudsters and had defrauded many innocent victims they referred to as ‘clients’ of their hard-earned money in Naira and foreign currencies. They also disclosed that they often use charms to facilitate their illicit business. This they did by hypnotising victims and ‘commanding’ them to part with their Dollars and valuable properties. They further disclosed that those who had fallen victims included foreign nationals and Nigerians.”