Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
“The suspects who had been elusive for some time now, were eventually arrested after several days of intelligence gathering and painstaking investigation carried out by the police,” said the PPRO.
“During interrogation, the suspects confessed to being internet fraudsters and had defrauded many innocent victims they referred to as ‘clients’ of their hard-earned money in Naira and foreign currencies. They also disclosed that they often use charms to facilitate their illicit business. This they did by hypnotising victims and ‘commanding’ them to part with their Dollars and valuable properties. They further disclosed that those who had fallen victims included foreign nationals and Nigerians.”