Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
A flight carrying 72 passengers, has crashed in Colombia, south of Medellin’s International Airport.
According to Reuters, those on board included a Brazilian football team, Chapecoense. They were on their way from Bolivia, when the incident happened.
The country’s civil aviation association confirmed the tragedy on their website and said rescuers are moving survivors from the crash site.
Details on the number of injuries and fatalities remain unknown.
Chapecoense was scheduled to play Copa Sudamerica finals against Atletico Nacional on Wednesday in Medellin.
The Colombian team has already said it “deeply regrets and sympathizes with Chapescoense”.