Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
A flight carrying 72 passengers, has crashed in Colombia, south of Medellin’s International Airport.
According to Reuters, those on board included a Brazilian football team, Chapecoense. They were on their way from Bolivia, when the incident happened.
The country’s civil aviation association confirmed the tragedy on their website and said rescuers are moving survivors from the crash site.
Details on the number of injuries and fatalities remain unknown.
Chapecoense was scheduled to play Copa Sudamerica finals against Atletico Nacional on Wednesday in Medellin.
The Colombian team has already said it “deeply regrets and sympathizes with Chapescoense”.