- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
– The mother to Stephanie Otobo, the controversial alleged mistress to the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has called on Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter
– Stephanie Otobo’s mother said she would not mind meeting with Apostle Suleman to personally apologize over her daughter’s misconduct
– She also cautioned those using her daughter against Apostle Suleman
The mother to Stephanie Otobo, the controversial alleged mistress to the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has called on Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter.
Madam Otobo who said he has never met with Suleman begged fro his forgiveness on behalf of her daughter.
Speaking with journalists in Sapele, Delta state on Thursday, March 23, Otobo said although she has never met with the Apostle, she is willing to apologize privately to him if given the access to Suleman.
She also begged Suleman to forget all that might have transpired during the media brawl with her daughter stating that all action exhibited by Stephanie can only be attributed to the devil.
we can authoritatively report that Madam Otobo popularly known as Mama Tope also said she has not seen her daughter for the past three years despite Stephanie’s claim that the Apostle promised to marry her after a failed introduction.
Mama Tope also described as untrue claims that she accompanied her daughter to the Headquarters of Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi, Edo state for a purported introduction ceremony.
She further warned those manipulating her daughter and using her against Apostle Suleman should desist from such act or would be exposed by God.
She blamed the devil for seeking to destroy her daughter, while lamenting that all efforts to get Stephanie to lead a normal life had not yielded the desired result.
Recall that Stephanie alongside her lawyer Festus Keyamo has accused Apostle Suleman of Sleeping with her.
She also accused the man of God of threatening several times after the allegations against him.