- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
“This is the first time we enforce the law and arrest gay people in the city,” Silitonga told AFP.
Except for Aceh province, which upholds sharia law, gay s*x is not illegal in Indonesia, which mainly follows a criminal code inherited from former colonial ruler the Netherlands.