- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
“This is the first time we enforce the law and arrest gay people in the city,” Silitonga told AFP.
Except for Aceh province, which upholds sharia law, gay s*x is not illegal in Indonesia, which mainly follows a criminal code inherited from former colonial ruler the Netherlands.