Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
An armed suspect toting an ‘assault rifle’ was feline lucky when they escaped being shot by police by a whisker. A worried member of the public alerted police to a cat sitting in a tree nestling a RIFLE in its paws.
Officers in Newport, Oregon, reacted in style when they realised the picture they had been sent of the gangster kitty was simply an optical illusion.
Police told local news station KATU (obviously) that someone took the picture and then realised what it looked like.
In a Facebook post, the Newport Police Department said they warned the moggie.
The post read: “Reports of an armed cat this morning were unfounded. The feline was contacted by our canine and was determined to be in possession of a non-lethal branch.
“The cat was given a verbal warning for posing with what could be mistaken as an assault rifle while wearing poor camouflage attire.”