- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
The Chairman, Senate Committee on Appropriations, Senator Danjuma Goje, has told the upper chamber of the National Assembly that laying of the report on the 2017 Appropriation Bill has been stalled by the recent raid on his Abuja home by policemen.
While lamenting the raid, Goje said processes on the 2017 budget had been put on hold since the policemen invaded his house and took to documents.
He apologised to the Senate and Nigerians for the delay in the passage of the budget.