Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
The Chairman, Senate Committee on Appropriations, Senator Danjuma Goje, has told the upper chamber of the National Assembly that laying of the report on the 2017 Appropriation Bill has been stalled by the recent raid on his Abuja home by policemen.
While lamenting the raid, Goje said processes on the 2017 budget had been put on hold since the policemen invaded his house and took to documents.
He apologised to the Senate and Nigerians for the delay in the passage of the budget.