Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- JUST IN: Buhari’s aide exposes Senate again, reveals how legislators push civil servants into corruption
- Buhari practices the worst form of corruption, says Reno Omokri
- My reputation is at stake, I’ll resign if Abuja Airport repair exceeds 6 weeks – Minister
- Melaye sings to shame his ‘enemies’ after ABU VC testified over certificate scandal (Video)
- APC governor diverts N500 million from Paris-club loan refund to re-pay personal loan
Police authorities in Akwa Ibom State says they are now on the trail of the kidnappers that abducted a Roman Catholic priest in the state.
The Catholic priest, Rev Father Felix Akpan, was abducted by hoodlums on his way back from work.
According to reports, Father Akpan is in-charge of St. Michael De Archangel Parish at Ikot Etim in Ukanafun local government area and also teaches at Top Faith International School, Mkpatak in Essien Udim LGA
A local resident, who witnessed the incident, said the priest was kidnapped by the gunmen when he was returning from a secondary school where he teaches.
He said the criminals blocked him with their car while on his way back from the school at Mkpatak, Essien Udim Local Government Area of the state and forced him out of his SUV at gunpoint.
A fellow priest discloses that the kidnappers are yet to establish contact with the church on ransom