Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
The police are yet to apprehend suspected armed robbers that killed an inspector and two sergeants at Idu Industrial Estate, Abuja last December.
The police officers were on patrol when they were attacked and killed by their assailants.
Though the police launched a massive manhunt for the murderers, their efforts had yet to pay off, Northern City News learnt on Friday.
Following the attack, the FCT Commissioner of Police, Muhammad Mustafa, deployed over 15 operatives to hunt the fleeing hoodlums, but no arrest was made.
The police also raided the surrounding bushes but only arrested residents of the area, including farmers who were found on their farms.
They were subsequently released after screening.
Sequel to the incident, the police authorities redeployed the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Karmo police station and replaced him with a Chief Superintendent of Police who had since resumed at his duty post.
The FCT Police Public Relations Officer, Manzah Anjuguri, confirmed that detectives had yet to arrest in the incident, adding however that investigation was ongoing.
“We are still carrying out serious investigation into the attacks on our men, I can assure you that the perpetrators will not go free, we are going to hunt them down and bring them to justice. They have murdered sleep and they shall no longer sleep,” he stated.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days