- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
President Muhammadu Buhari is at the National Assembly for the presentation of the 2017 budget proposal.
The President arrived at the National Assembly around 1:58pm and was received by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki; and the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, when he entered the chamber.
After the opening prayers some minutes after 2pm, Saraki set the tone for the presentation and called for closer ties between the legislature and executive, and transparency in the budget process