Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
President Muhammadu Buhari is at the National Assembly for the presentation of the 2017 budget proposal.
The President arrived at the National Assembly around 1:58pm and was received by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki; and the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, when he entered the chamber.
After the opening prayers some minutes after 2pm, Saraki set the tone for the presentation and called for closer ties between the legislature and executive, and transparency in the budget process