Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
President Muhammadu Buhari is at the National Assembly for the presentation of the 2017 budget proposal.
The President arrived at the National Assembly around 1:58pm and was received by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki; and the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, when he entered the chamber.
After the opening prayers some minutes after 2pm, Saraki set the tone for the presentation and called for closer ties between the legislature and executive, and transparency in the budget process