- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
National Chairman, National Conscience Party, Mr. Yunusa Tanko, has said that there was a rumour that President Muhammadu Buhari was poisoned through AC (Air Condition).
The president has almost spent a cummulative period of 6 months battling an ailment in London, United Kingdom and he has failed to make any public disclosure on the nature of the sickness. This has led to all manners of speculations in the alternative media especially in a period of a tough competition between the ruling All Progressives Congress and the main opposition party in Nigeria – People’s Democratic Party.
Tanko went further to say he was happy that Buhari came back safe and sound. He also said he was happy on how Buhari responded to the issue of Biafra agitation.
Tanko who featured on Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily however said that the National Assembly is responsible for several agitations for restructuring in the country.
Watch the video of his interview below: