Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
The date of President Muhammadu Buhari’s return has been made known by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina.
Adeshina made the revelation on Friday, January 27 during a chat with Televison Continental (TVC).
Adeshina described the growing tension over the health of the president as “purely unnecessary” He reiterated that the president is hale and hearty.
He also disclosed that President Buhari is expected back into the country on Monday, February 6.
His words: “The growing tension about President Buhari’s health is purely unnecessary. The president is just simply fine. I speak with people around him at regular interval.
“For his age, President Buhari is fit and capable of paddling the affairs of the country.
“He turned 74 last December and if you look at his engagement in the last two months, you will agree with me that it’s been very engaging. Remember his role in the Gambia issue.
”My candid advise for those peddling the rumour is to change their mind and remain positive about this administration.”
Earlier this week, Adesina had in a statement said it will amount to infringement on the right of Buhari if the president is compelled to speak from the UK to dispel the rumours making the round on his state of health.