Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
The date of President Muhammadu Buhari’s return has been made known by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina.
Adeshina made the revelation on Friday, January 27 during a chat with Televison Continental (TVC).
Adeshina described the growing tension over the health of the president as “purely unnecessary” He reiterated that the president is hale and hearty.
He also disclosed that President Buhari is expected back into the country on Monday, February 6.
His words: “The growing tension about President Buhari’s health is purely unnecessary. The president is just simply fine. I speak with people around him at regular interval.
“For his age, President Buhari is fit and capable of paddling the affairs of the country.
“He turned 74 last December and if you look at his engagement in the last two months, you will agree with me that it’s been very engaging. Remember his role in the Gambia issue.
”My candid advise for those peddling the rumour is to change their mind and remain positive about this administration.”
Earlier this week, Adesina had in a statement said it will amount to infringement on the right of Buhari if the president is compelled to speak from the UK to dispel the rumours making the round on his state of health.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days