- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
The Agusta AW 101, one of the presidential jets recently handed over to the Nigerian Air Force, has crashed at the Nigerian Air Force base in Makurdi.
The plane, which is a medium-lift helicopter specially designed for military operations, reportedly crashed due to poor training of crew members who manned its operation, accordint to a report by TheNewGuru.
After the handover, the aircraft was repainted from the initial white and green to camouflage.
A source told the website that damages to the jet were significant but no life was lost to the crash.