- ticket title
- Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
The Agusta AW 101, one of the presidential jets recently handed over to the Nigerian Air Force, has crashed at the Nigerian Air Force base in Makurdi.
The plane, which is a medium-lift helicopter specially designed for military operations, reportedly crashed due to poor training of crew members who manned its operation, accordint to a report by TheNewGuru.
After the handover, the aircraft was repainted from the initial white and green to camouflage.
A source told the website that damages to the jet were significant but no life was lost to the crash.