Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
The Agusta AW 101, one of the presidential jets recently handed over to the Nigerian Air Force, has crashed at the Nigerian Air Force base in Makurdi.
The plane, which is a medium-lift helicopter specially designed for military operations, reportedly crashed due to poor training of crew members who manned its operation, accordint to a report by TheNewGuru.
After the handover, the aircraft was repainted from the initial white and green to camouflage.
A source told the website that damages to the jet were significant but no life was lost to the crash.