Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
The Agusta AW 101, one of the presidential jets recently handed over to the Nigerian Air Force, has crashed at the Nigerian Air Force base in Makurdi.
The plane, which is a medium-lift helicopter specially designed for military operations, reportedly crashed due to poor training of crew members who manned its operation, accordint to a report by TheNewGuru.
After the handover, the aircraft was repainted from the initial white and green to camouflage.
A source told the website that damages to the jet were significant but no life was lost to the crash.