Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
If it is for medical reasons, then Mr. President is encouraging medical tourism, the same medical tourism he had insisted that his government should no longer allow.
The President ought to have by now been able to find good local doctors to be treating him in Nigeria. It is like telling the Nigerian Medical Association and Nigerian hospitals that they are all not good enough to treat him.
Having said that, please don’t forget that the President could be afraid of his medical records being leaked to the public should he be treated locally. So, it’s understandable why he chooses to go to the UK.
All in all, President Buhari, we should all agree, is not an extravagant leader like his predecessors. And for someone who loves his country, he is fully aware of the state of the economy and the mood of the people that he wouldn’t want to be seen as an indifferent leader.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days