- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
A new “Prison Break” sneak peak is here, taking us back to the slammer.
The trailer reunites series stars Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell as brothers Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows.
The upcoming revival will see Lincoln and Sara team up after they discover Michael is still alive in a Yemen prison, and plan a big escape.
Also returning is Paul Adelstein, who will reprise his role as the Secret Service agent-turned-Congressman, Paul Kellerman.
The actor joins previously announced returnees Sarah Wayne Callies, Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper and Rockmund Dunbar.
The original series of Prison Break aired from 2005 to 2009, and centered around Michael Scofield, a desperate man whose brother Lincoln Burrows, was convicted of a crime he didn’t commit and put on Death Row.
Michael holds up a bank to get himself incarcerated alongside his brother in Fox River State Penitentiary, then sets in motion a series of elaborate plans to break Lincoln out and prove his innocence.
“Prison Break” season five will make its grand return in 2017.