- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Prophet TB Joshua, founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nation (SCOAN) has been listed amongst the names leaked by the Panamanian law firm.
According to Prenium Times, the leaked data shows that Prophet Joshua and his wife, Evelyn own one Chillon Consultancy Limited, which was incorporated on June 20, 2006 at the British Virgin Island.
Joshua in a video created on January 31, 2016 predicted the Brussels terrorist attack.
In the video attached below, Joshua can be heard saying “They have to tighten their security; it’s not yet over. These evil people are in the town” in the video.
He said a French country will be attacked and that the congregation should put them in prayers.
Two major languages are spoken in Belgium, the Dutch-speaking people to the north and the French-speaking people in the south.