- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
– Omokri has asked President Buhari to handover to the vice president Yemi Osinbajo – The ex-special adviser to former president Goodluck Jonathan says Buhari had also given the same advice to ex-president Umaru Yar’adua in 2010
– Buhari failed to attend the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting for the third time in three weeks Reno Omokri, the former special adviser to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on electronic media, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to hand over to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. Omokri’s advice comes hours after report filtered in that President Buhari, failed to attend the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting for the third time in three weeks.
According to Omokri, his call for Buhari to hand over to Osinbajo is not out of place, as the president had also given the same advice to ex-president Umaru Yar’adua in 2010.
Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported Pastor Reno Omokri’s reaction to the bail granted IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday, April 25. Kanu was granted bail on health grounds. The IPOB leader is expected to provide three sureties, one of who must be a serving senator, a religious leader and a highly respected person, all of who must own a land anywhere in Abuja. Watch this NAIJ.com TV video of a Nigerian man on the street stating categorically that ex-president Goodluck Jonathan was never a bad choice for Nigeria.