- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Former Special Adviser to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, has faulted the explanation given by the Presidency on why President Muhammadu Buhari is working from home.
Following his return from London, where he spent over 100 days treating an undisclosed illness, the Presidency had said Buhari would have to work from home.
The Presidency claimed that Buhari’s office is undergoing renovation because of the activities of rodents while he was away in London.
In his reaction, Omokri described the claim as a lie, stressing that the Presidency was taking Nigerians for a “fool.”
Omokri, who took to his Facebook wall wrote: “The Muhammadu Buhari administration must think we are fools for that story in TheCable claiming that the President is working from home because his office is being “renovated”!
“Surely, they could have come up with a better Lie than that! President Buhari was away for 104 days yet it is only when he came back that they started renovating his office!
“That they expect us to believe the renovation of office lie shows their level of intelligence and why our economy crashed within 6 months of their coming into power!”