Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
– A Nigerian has hailed the court judgement on Nnamdi Kanu
– He also asked President Muhammadu Buhari to respect the court order
A Nigerian has hailed the Abuja High court judgement on the leader of Independent People of Biafra as he urged President Muhammadu Buhari to respect court injunction.
In a message sent to NAIJ.com, a Facebook user, Omololu Omotosho said that it is noteworthy to ensure Kanu’s fundamental human rights and freedom of speech are respected.
He said: “I had earlier written about the need to respect Mr. Kanu’s fundamental human right of free speech and this ruling by Justice Binta Nyako granting the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) bail, is commendable.
“The world is watching Mr. Muhammadu Buhari came to power with the massive support of Nigerians at home and in the diaspora partly because of his claim of evolution to a “reformed democrat”. “Implement the tenets of democracy, Mr. President; It will behoove you to respect the recent court order granting Mr Nnamdi Kanu bail.