Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- #BBNaija: Efe flies private jet to Jos, received by Governor Simeon Lalong (photos)
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu will continue agitation for Igbo nation – Wife [VIDEO]
- I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF TEKNO’S SUCCESS – IYANYA
- 2019 election: I may run against El-Rufai – Senator Shehu Sani
- Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN – Nigerians Blast Him
The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, has refused to reveal what he discussed with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday.
Sanusi held a closed-door meeting with Osinbajo at the President Villa.
After the meeting, he simply told State House correspondents, to just report that he came to the Villa.
“You can just report that I came to the Villa,” he said.
The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has been very vocal in his criticism of the federal government’s policies on the economy.
Last December, he stated that nobody will be willing to borrow Nigeria $30billion.
“I can tell you for free, if the Senate today approves that we can borrow $30bn, honestly, no one will lend to us. It should be approved and I will like to see how you will go to the international market with an economy that has five exchange rates,” Sanusi had said.