Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
SENATE President Bukola Saraki Tuesday thanked his Chief of Staff, Senator Isa Galaudu for working with him.
Senator Galaudu who represented Kebbi North in the 7th Senate, was appointed Chief of Staff by Saraki June 2015, resigned yesterday and in his place Deputy, Hon. Gbenga Makanjuola to act in that position pending the appointment of a substantive Chief of Staff.
A statement by Saraki’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, read, “senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has accepted the resignation from office of his Chief of Staff, Senator Isa Galaudu.
“Galaudu first mentioned his decision to step down for personal reasons last November and that they both agreed on his final exit at the end of January.
“Saraki thanked the outgoing Chief of Staff for his commitment and dedication to duty while also directing the Deputy, Hon. Gbenga Makanjuola to act in that position pending the appointment of a substantive Chief of Staff.”