- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has appointed Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed as his new Chief of Staff.
In a statement by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Yusuph Olaniyonu, Senator Saraki says the appointment takes immediate effect.
61-year-old Baba Ahmed was educated at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; London School of Economics and University of Sussex, both in the United Kingdom.
He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree.
He was permanent secretary at various times in the Presidency and later Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
He later became Secretary of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
He is a holder of the national honour of Officer of the Federal Republic (OFR).
The new Chief of Staff to the Senate President is a columnist with the Daily Trust Newspaper.