Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has appointed Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed as his new Chief of Staff.
In a statement by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Yusuph Olaniyonu, Senator Saraki says the appointment takes immediate effect.
61-year-old Baba Ahmed was educated at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; London School of Economics and University of Sussex, both in the United Kingdom.
He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree.
He was permanent secretary at various times in the Presidency and later Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
He later became Secretary of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
He is a holder of the national honour of Officer of the Federal Republic (OFR).
The new Chief of Staff to the Senate President is a columnist with the Daily Trust Newspaper.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days