Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- #BBNaija: Efe flies private jet to Jos, received by Governor Simeon Lalong (photos)
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu will continue agitation for Igbo nation – Wife [VIDEO]
- I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF TEKNO’S SUCCESS – IYANYA
- 2019 election: I may run against El-Rufai – Senator Shehu Sani
- Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN – Nigerians Blast Him
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has appointed Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed as his new Chief of Staff.
In a statement by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Yusuph Olaniyonu, Senator Saraki says the appointment takes immediate effect.
61-year-old Baba Ahmed was educated at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; London School of Economics and University of Sussex, both in the United Kingdom.
He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree.
He was permanent secretary at various times in the Presidency and later Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
He later became Secretary of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
He is a holder of the national honour of Officer of the Federal Republic (OFR).
The new Chief of Staff to the Senate President is a columnist with the Daily Trust Newspaper.