- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has appointed Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed as his new Chief of Staff.
In a statement by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Yusuph Olaniyonu, Senator Saraki says the appointment takes immediate effect.
61-year-old Baba Ahmed was educated at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; London School of Economics and University of Sussex, both in the United Kingdom.
He holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree.
He was permanent secretary at various times in the Presidency and later Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
He later became Secretary of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
He is a holder of the national honour of Officer of the Federal Republic (OFR).
The new Chief of Staff to the Senate President is a columnist with the Daily Trust Newspaper.