- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
The Senate president, Bukola Saraki and the speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara are currently meeting with acting president, Yemi Osinbajo at the presidential villa in Abuja.
While this meeting makes it the second time Bukola Saraki will be meeting with Osinbajo this week, it is Dogara’s third meeting with the acting president in the week, Vanguard reports
The reason for their visit was yet to be known as at the time of filling in this reports on Thursday, February 2.
Recall that Dogara was at the presidential villa for the first time this week on Monday, January 30, when he visited with Governor Rochas Okorocho of Imo state.
On Tuesday, January 31, Saraki visited the villa with the speaker again. Later, Saraki informed journalists that his visit was connected with the 2017 budget defense.