Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
After foiling an attempt by operatives the Department of State Services (DSS) to arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman of The Omega Fire Ministries World wide, Governor Ayo Fayose led the pastor into a Hiace bus which he personally drove.
The Ekiti state governor early Wednesday morning, January 25, foiled an attempt by operatives of DSS to arrest Apostle Suleiman.
The pastor was in Ado Ekiti for a two-day crusade that was also attended by Governor Fayose.
Fayose, who had participated in the first day of the programme, was said to have received a distress call from the pastor after paying a courtesy call to the Government House.
It was learnt that the operatives of the DSS stormed the hotel room of the pastor in Adebayo area of the state and attempted to force their way to his room but were resisted by security men of the hotel that insisted to know their mission.
The alleged attempt to arrest Apostle Suleiman might be connected with a video that gone viral in which he urged his church members to kill any herdsman that come near his church because he received information of plans to assassinate him.