- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
After foiling an attempt by operatives the Department of State Services (DSS) to arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman of The Omega Fire Ministries World wide, Governor Ayo Fayose led the pastor into a Hiace bus which he personally drove.
The Ekiti state governor early Wednesday morning, January 25, foiled an attempt by operatives of DSS to arrest Apostle Suleiman.
The pastor was in Ado Ekiti for a two-day crusade that was also attended by Governor Fayose.
Fayose, who had participated in the first day of the programme, was said to have received a distress call from the pastor after paying a courtesy call to the Government House.
It was learnt that the operatives of the DSS stormed the hotel room of the pastor in Adebayo area of the state and attempted to force their way to his room but were resisted by security men of the hotel that insisted to know their mission.
The alleged attempt to arrest Apostle Suleiman might be connected with a video that gone viral in which he urged his church members to kill any herdsman that come near his church because he received information of plans to assassinate him.