- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Two suicide bomb attacks were foiled in Maiduguri, Borno state. According to National Emergency Management Agency NEMA, the incidents occurred at Usmanti and Kaleri area of Mafa LGA of Borno State. The first attack occurred around 12 am, the suicide bomber was targeting a security outpost in the area but was noticed by the security who shot him and got blown off. No casualty was involved except the male suicide bomber.
While the second one occurred today 25/01/2017 during morning prayer 5:30. This involved two suicide bombers one female and male, they were trying to enter a mosque while prayer was on, but they were spotted on time by Civilian JTF situated there. While they were being accosted, they blew the IED which killed one Civilian JTF and two suicide bombers and Two people were injured.