- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Two suicide bomb attacks were foiled in Maiduguri, Borno state. According to National Emergency Management Agency NEMA, the incidents occurred at Usmanti and Kaleri area of Mafa LGA of Borno State. The first attack occurred around 12 am, the suicide bomber was targeting a security outpost in the area but was noticed by the security who shot him and got blown off. No casualty was involved except the male suicide bomber.
While the second one occurred today 25/01/2017 during morning prayer 5:30. This involved two suicide bombers one female and male, they were trying to enter a mosque while prayer was on, but they were spotted on time by Civilian JTF situated there. While they were being accosted, they blew the IED which killed one Civilian JTF and two suicide bombers and Two people were injured.