Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Two suicide bomb attacks were foiled in Maiduguri, Borno state. According to National Emergency Management Agency NEMA, the incidents occurred at Usmanti and Kaleri area of Mafa LGA of Borno State. The first attack occurred around 12 am, the suicide bomber was targeting a security outpost in the area but was noticed by the security who shot him and got blown off. No casualty was involved except the male suicide bomber.
While the second one occurred today 25/01/2017 during morning prayer 5:30. This involved two suicide bombers one female and male, they were trying to enter a mosque while prayer was on, but they were spotted on time by Civilian JTF situated there. While they were being accosted, they blew the IED which killed one Civilian JTF and two suicide bombers and Two people were injured.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days