Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The Senate, on Wednesday, commenced moves to repeal the Nigerian Postal Service Act 2004.
Leading the debate on the bill, Sen. Gilbert Nnaji, noted that “the Nigerian Postal Bill seeks to establish a regulatory framework for the Nigerian Postal Industry, by creating an effective, impartial and independent regulatory authority. It is proposed as a catalyst to encourage local and foreign investment in the Nigerian Postal Industry, particularly given the innovative services and practices in the industry in recent times. And above all, it seeks to engender international best practices.”