Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The Senate, on Wednesday, commenced moves to repeal the Nigerian Postal Service Act 2004.
Leading the debate on the bill, Sen. Gilbert Nnaji, noted that “the Nigerian Postal Bill seeks to establish a regulatory framework for the Nigerian Postal Industry, by creating an effective, impartial and independent regulatory authority. It is proposed as a catalyst to encourage local and foreign investment in the Nigerian Postal Industry, particularly given the innovative services and practices in the industry in recent times. And above all, it seeks to engender international best practices.”