- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
CHAIRMAN, Senate Committee on the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Senator Dino Melaye, APC, Kogi West disclosed Thursday that construction cost of the gatehouse of the three-bedroomed apartment of the official residence of the Vice President would cost N250m.
He also said that the mosque which occupies less than 100 square meters designed to be the prayer place for the Senate President and deputy Senate president’s residence and the Vice President’s residence which was awarded for over N200million.
Melaye who stressed that the cost of official residence for Senate President and Speaker, House of Representatives was inflated inflated, said that the Senate would as a matter of urgency during the consideration and appropriation of the 2017 budget, review the contract awarded for the construction of the official residence of the Vice President.