Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
CHAIRMAN, Senate Committee on the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Senator Dino Melaye, APC, Kogi West disclosed Thursday that construction cost of the gatehouse of the three-bedroomed apartment of the official residence of the Vice President would cost N250m.
He also said that the mosque which occupies less than 100 square meters designed to be the prayer place for the Senate President and deputy Senate president’s residence and the Vice President’s residence which was awarded for over N200million.
Melaye who stressed that the cost of official residence for Senate President and Speaker, House of Representatives was inflated inflated, said that the Senate would as a matter of urgency during the consideration and appropriation of the 2017 budget, review the contract awarded for the construction of the official residence of the Vice President.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days