Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
It was the turn of the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir David Lawal, to face the three-man panel headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo yesterday.
He was quizzed for about two hours by the committee that was set up to investigate allegations of violations of law and due process made against him in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE).
The committee had on Monday interacted with the suspended Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency, Ayo Oke for several hours.
It was over the discovery of the huge amount money in foreign and local currencies by Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) operatives in a residential apartment at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Lawal, who arrived at the State House around 1pm, was seen coming out of the meeting by 3:15 pm.
The suspended SGF was seen entering some offices before he was seen in the company of the National Security Adviser (NSA) Babagana Mongunu, a member of the panel about 30 minutes after his audience with the three-man panel.
He had been attended to by the committee after Osinbajo received members of the Bangladesh military delegation at the State House, Abuja.