- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Members of Atlanta’s Little Rock Missionary Church Of God walked out of service when their pastor, Mr. Willam Terry Longstroke II, announced that his ‘wife’ (abi nah husband?) of one month Mrs. Donte Terry was 3 months pregnant.
A lot of the church member could not bring themselves to relate with what the pastor claimed to be a blessing from God. Even long time member of the church, Fred Johnson, was said to have collapsed after hearing the news and had to be rushed to the hospital.
Pastor William Terry said he will not let his church members nor the devil stop his blessing from coming true and that him and Mrs.Terry will not allow any haters in the church. Over 98 members left the church and said they were not coming back until ‘Mrs’ Terry (who is a man) proved he was really ‘pregnant’.
Wetin we no go hear for this world?