Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
An unidentified Slovak woman has released a video gone viral where she was seen urinating on the Quran and threatening to deal with any Muslim that crosses her path.
She made the clip in a forest where she was seen crouching beside the national flag of Slovekia.
Her declaration of war against people of the Islamic faith revealed her in the act of pouring petrol on the holy book and subsequently set fire on it.
The dark haired woman openly announced her lack of regard for any criminal implication of her action when she stated:
“I do not care about the criminal complaints. It will not stop me. I have a message for everybody, including the police – nobody will stop me.”
She employed a disturbing word, parasites’, which she used to describe all Muslims.
Her resolve was made quite clear. She wants to hunt them down regardless of their age, status or gender.
The woman’s reaction is the latest of a series of Islam phobic agenda against Muslims worldwide.
Activities of terror groups such as ISIS, Boko Haram and others have not helped the cause of innocent Muslims who have openly condemned the actions of these sects.