Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
The Jigawa Police Command said it had arrested a 25 year-old man, Abdulhamid Abdullahi, for allegedly killing his 65 year-old father, Abdullahi Shuaibu, with an axe.
The Public Relations Officer of the command, Alhaji Jinjiri Abdul, who disclosed this to newsmen on Tuesday in Dutse, said the suspect was arrested in Kirikasamma Local Government Area of the state on Sunday.
He said, “On February 5, we received a report around 3.30 a.m. that one Abdulhamid Abdullahi allegedly attacked his father with an axe.
“According to the suspect, he mistakenly killed his father while he was trying to attack his elder brother, whom he suspected to have stopped the deceased from allowing him to get married.
“The suspect told us that he pursued his elder brother who ran to their late father’s room, and the father came out to see what was happening.
“Immediately he stepped out of the room, the suspect axed him three times and broke his head.”
The police spokesman said that the victim was rushed to a hospital in Birniwa Local Government Area which referred him to Nguru Hospital in Yobe, where he was confirmed dead.
“As I am speaking with you, the suspect is here with us and we are taking him to court immediately,” Abdul said.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days