Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Senators from the Southeast region have called on the Federal Government to investigate the recent report by the Amnesty International accusing the military of killing 150 agitators of the actualization of Biafra Republic.
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (PDP, Abia-Central), who is the chairman of the southeast caucus made this call in a statement, in Abuja, on Thursday.
“It is not enough for the Nigeria military to debunk the report; we, as a caucus, demand an independent inquiry in the mold of a judicial panel and urgently too.
“It is our candid view that such a panel would reassure the Igbo that the Federal Government is alive to its responsibilities, one of which is the protection and respect of the fundamental rights of all people irrespective of tribe or religion.