Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar, the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari and Osun State Governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola on Sunday joined Muslims in Osun State to offer special prayer for the nation, particularly for quick recovery and safe return of President Muhammadu Buhari to the country.
The prayer which took place at the secretariat of the Osun State Muslim Community in Osogbo, capital of Osun State was organised in honour of the Deputy President-General of Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) who is also the President of Muslim Ummah of South-West, (MUSWEN), Dr Sakariyau Olayiwola Babalola.