- ticket title
- Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
Victor Moses is on his way to Nigeria for Super Eagles 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers against Cameroon.
The Super Eagles of Nigeria will on Friday, September 1 host Cameroon in the first with the return leg in Yaoundé on Monday, September 4.
Moses who played 89 minutes in Chelsea’s 2-0 win over Everton in the Premier League took to his social media to reveal that he is on his way to Nigeria for the game.
“Off to join up with Nigeria for international duty after a massive 3 points today! #CFC,” the Chelsea wing-back wrote alongside a photo of him.
Moses will be hoping to continue where he stopped with the Super Eagles after he scored a brace in his last appearance for Nigeria.
The 26-year-old netted two goals as the Super Eagles beat Algeria 3-1 in November in their last World Cup qualifier.
Arsenal star Alex Iwobi has pulled out of the squad because of an injury and has been replaced by CSKA Moscow forward Aaron Samuel.