- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Suspected ritual killers have reportedly slit the throat of a 65-year-old woman, Atisin Opviarho at her farm in Okwagbe, Delta State.
The murder occurred on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 in Ughelli South Local Government of the state according to Punch News.
A resident of the community who spoke to Punch believe the incident was perpetrated by ritualists who aim to use her body parts for occultic purposes.
“The intention of the killers was probably to use some of her parts for ritual,” the community member disclosed.
Opviarho’s remains has been deposited at the mortuary of the Otu-Jeremi General Hospital while police conduct proper investigation into the killing.
DSP Andrew Aniamaka, the spokesperson for the Delta State Police Command gave assurances that the murder culprits will be apprehended.