Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Suspected ritual killers have reportedly slit the throat of a 65-year-old woman, Atisin Opviarho at her farm in Okwagbe, Delta State.
The murder occurred on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 in Ughelli South Local Government of the state according to Punch News.
A resident of the community who spoke to Punch believe the incident was perpetrated by ritualists who aim to use her body parts for occultic purposes.
“The intention of the killers was probably to use some of her parts for ritual,” the community member disclosed.
Opviarho’s remains has been deposited at the mortuary of the Otu-Jeremi General Hospital while police conduct proper investigation into the killing.
DSP Andrew Aniamaka, the spokesperson for the Delta State Police Command gave assurances that the murder culprits will be apprehended.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days